We are all so sad to have finished our last session with Fin today. He has done some really cool things with us. We made funny heads, wall planters that were finished in the kiln and each class did a group project of a big ornate pot that we hope to put flowers in outside the school doors. Fin will deliver it back when it is dried. On the last class, we used all our new skills and made whatever we want.
Some tips for working with pottery would be : ( Ms. Maher’s room)
1. Always use a key to stick two pieces of clay together
2. The more you hold the pottery the drier the clay gets.
3. Don’t walk around with your pottery or it may break.
4. We are a can do classroom – I can’t cannot be used.
5. When using the roller, always use the guide sticks so it wont get too thin.